Maye Musk, Elon Musk's mother, credits her flexitarian diet for keeping her fit at 76 years old.

 

When Maye Musk was invited to pose for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit again, the 76-year-old model didn't hesitate.


Having enjoyed a modeling career spanning over 50 years, she attributes her youthful appearance and vitality to a "flexitarian diet."

This dietary approach emphasizes plant-based foods while allowing for moderate consumption of meat, offering more flexibility than strict vegetarianism.


Elon Musk's mother was featured in the 2024 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, coinciding with the magazine's 60th anniversary. Speaking to Fox News Digital, she highlighted "two reasons" behind her adherence to a flexitarian diet.


"When I got divorced [in 1979], I couldn’t afford meat, fish, or chicken," Musk recalled. "So I had to prepare bean stew for my children. They did get tired of it, as they say, but I varied it by using different beans and plenty of vegetables. I also gave them seasonal fruits. Of course, we couldn't afford organic or anything like that."

CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATE .

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post